BeyondThinkers is founded with a mission to help business with complete digital solutions. Our services include Software Development & Digital Branding. We love building brands & always make sure to provide effective, cutting edge & unique services to our global clients to help their business stand one step ahead in the massive competition. Our company name inspires us to think out of the box-beyond & to walk an extra mile to achieve creativity & innovation. Our mission is to become one-stop software & digital branding solutions provider for our global clients.
Building BRANDS with skills, love & passion – Beyond Thinkers
1. What gets you out of bed in the morning i.e what’s your source of motivation?
I can do it, I have done it, I will have to do it.
2. Why should people choose your product/services?
We are creative, innovative & most of the all dedicated thinkers. We can easily defeat any challenges because our think tank is quite strong & positive.
3. What’s your competitive advantage and why can’t it be copied?
Thinking with passion, even a small task we do we always look to make it different than others – it’s the biggest advantage I consider.
4. What risks are you facing?
To hold that neverlasting enthusiasm & spirit which sometimes gets down while I come in the influence of some negative people but my affection with dreams dominates over n numbers of challenges.
5. Have you considered any alliance/partnership?
Not yet, may be if required in future, i will think about it.
6. What are your cash flow projections? When will you break even? How much will you need in investments?
Break even doesn’t exist in my dictionary, if I start something then only thing is to keep it growing, investments would vary to the subject.
7. What comes first for you money or emotions?
Emotions, I want my company to be in the top 100 companies in I
8. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
I never give up-
9. Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
I can think of anything that can change mine as well as other peoples life. I love being called as motivationa speaker.
10. How do you handle the pressure?
Smile is the best defense, never let it go away – with that thought I control pressure.
11. If you sold your company today, what would be the tone of the conversation? What would you want to gain? What would you want to avoid losing?
No question of selling, We think about growing not closing.
12. What advice would you give to someone starting out?
Kill options, once decided I have to start, means start and no excuse.